We are so excited to have our blog nominated by one of our favorite authors Jen Naumann for the Liebster Award!!!! Thank you so much Jen for the nomination. It also gave us a reason to meet up with each other and have a bottle of wine. The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees;
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (No tag backs)
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
Random Facts about us:
1. We all met in kindergarten but didn’t become best friends until middle school.
2. Chelsea can touch the tip of nose with her tongue and wiggle her ears.
3. Sarah is obsessed with Hello Kitty. It’s a little scary how much Hello Kitty things she owns.
4. Anissa is deadly afraid of heights. We took her on a Ferries Wheel and she cried the whole time.
5. Megan runs everyday no matter what the weather or how much snow is on the ground.
6. We all take one big trip together every year.
7. We can never resist doing the Cha-Cha slide at weddings and parties. Yes we are always the first ones on the dance floor.
8. Chelsea doesn’t eat chocolate, Megan doesn’t eat squid or anything slimy, Anissa doesn’t like pizza, and Sarah doesn’t eat onions.
9. Our favorite foods are: Chelsea anything pasta, Megan loves steak, Anissa loves chocolate, and Sarah loves cupcakes.
10. None of us believe in a lucky penny but we are all quick to knock on wood.
11. We all talk to each other at least three times a week.
Questions from our Nominator:
1. If you could live the life of any character in a book, who would that be and why?
Megan: I would want to live Bella’s life from Twilight Saga. Not only does she have a hot vampire husband, she’s also rich with a beautiful daughter and gets to live forever.
Sarah: Megan from Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols. John After is my book crush. I wish I could find him in real life.
Anissa: Emma from Hold on Tight by Maria E. Monteiro. I’m in love with Nash and Court. I want two hot guys going after me. Please do not tell my fiancé.
Chelsea: Belly from The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han. I love me some Conrad and Jeremiah.
2. What do you like to do to relax?
We all like going to Megan’s house once a week to have a glass of wine and discuss the book we have been reading.
3. What’s your favorite vacation memory?
Our favorite vacation memory is when we went on our first trip to Orlando Florida without any money. We somehow got to go to Disney World and Universal Studio on a very strict budget. We were all crazy and starving.
4. Do you have any strange quirks?
Chelsea has to always drink coffee out of her New Mexico mug. Even if she buys coffee at a store she pours it into her mug.
Sarah must always have lip gloss on. She applies it every thirty minutes.
Megan and Anissa have none.
5. What are some of your favorite movies?
Megan: The Notebook and A Walk to Remember (I’m a sucker for movies that make me cry)
Chelsea: So I Married an Ax Murder.
Sarah: Easy A, Say Anything, Some Kind Wonderful
Anissa: Dirty Dancing & Grease
6. What do you and your best friend like to do together?
We love to drink together (Just kidding) We love to go out to dinner, the movies, and shopping together..
7. If you could see anyone in concert, alive or dead, who would that be?
We would all wish we could have seen The Beatles in concert. They were way before our time.
8. Favorite childhood memory?
The day we all became best friends and got matching bracelets, which we all still wear.
9. Is there any book in particular that’s really had some kind of impact on your life? How so?
We hate to say it was Twilight. It made us fall in love with reading again. And gave us the idea to start a blog.
10. You just won the lottery. What would you do with the money?
We would all quit our jobs and begin to travel with our families.
11. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
We love reading a good book and letting our followers know about it. But the best part is when we hear from the authors themselves. To us authors are better than celebrities.
Questions for Our Nominees:
1. When did you decide to start blogging?
2. What’s your favorite book that you’ve read over and over again?
3. What television show do you never miss?
4. What always makes you smile?
5. If you could live anywhere where would it be?
6. What do you dislike about blogging?
7. If you could only pick one song to listen to over and over for the rest of your life which one would it be?
8. What’s your favorite thing to eat?
9. If you could interview anyone you want who would it be?
10.What’s your least favorite book?
11. If you had one wish what would it be?